Holiday Guide 004 - Gifts Under 50 (£, $)



To start of this gift guide part of the Holiday Guide series, I decided to start with the Budget gifts, cause of that "R" word and all that! Todays post is gifts under 50 (£/ $) Don't forget a lot of places have sales on before Christmas so shop around and plan what you're going to get to save on the "Ah sure Ill just buy it and then decide"...you know we've all done it! Hop this post has helped you a little or maybe given you some ideas at least. I'll have more coming very soon :) xox

The links to all the items are below, but remember this mightn't be the best deal, it's just the links I found. They are all 50 or under though :)



I just have my brother & my dad to buy presents for and then thankfully I'm done. My bank balance can't take anymore! My bloggers still being weird, I switched to new blogger (Yes, Im a CDM student who's behind the times lol - I don't like change when something works for me or Im used to something a certain way... Don't fix what isn't broken and yada yada) but that only helped for a while :/ I think its Polyvore, they've changed the sizing of the sets (what I use to collage above) but I'll figure it out soon.

Have you started your shopping? Are you finished? Anything special that you want to keep :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment