Holiday Guide 001 - Winter Warmies


Hello dears,

Happy December. So exciting, I actually can't believe its already here though. Today will will the first Christmas post in my Holiday Guide series and it will be clothes to keep you warm. I love my winter socks, jumpers, pj's and cardigans so expect to see lots of those.
HG 001 - Topshop
HG 001 - RiverIsland
HG 001 - HM
HG 001 - Miss Selfridge



So many clothes to choose from, I want so many of them! I love the brown jumper with white reindeer's from River Island, how cute is that and it looks so cosy! In order news, I'm starting to take design orders, right now just Christmas themed. See below for info :) xox



1.
2.

I haven't got the order page up and running yet so if you are interested in getting a Christmas design email me with what one you'd like along with any comments/ taglines/ colours or extra information and your site url to missedesign [at] hotmail.com

Subject to availability. Made to Order. Payments are made through Paypal 
- & must be paid before the handing over of designs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment