Review - Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki

This evening, I have a post & video about the Sigma F80. This was sent to me, but all thoughts and opinions are my own and the following review is 100% honest. I don't see the point lying about a product, if you get it and it's crap, you'll know I lied and I'd be majorly pissed if I spent money on a crap item because someone said it was good, so I will always post honestly.


The F80 brush comes really well packages, this is something I always notice with Sigma. They always ship their products well to make sure they don't get damaged and are kept clean. They also sent some little booklets with new Sigma products & information about your brush.


The F80 is a flat top kabuki, ideal for all over application of liquid/cream formulas, perfect for creating a flawless base, buffing your foundation into your skin. I've been using it for my foundation instead of the SS187 (now called the Duo Fibre F50). The F50 was my favourite brush in the complete kit, although I have noticed a little bit of shedding with it. I now prefer the F80 to the F50. It's super soft and buffs your foundation really well. It is a lot smaller than the F50 so it does take longer to cover my entire face, but because it is synthetic my foundation doesn't soak up into the brush meaning I get better coverage using less foundation. Saving my foundation and my money!



I would definitely recommend this brush and I plan to buy the entire Sigmax Synthetic Essential Kit which I blogged about a month ago. For a full review & more information check out the video below.


The F80 by itself is $16 on Sigma (US) && is €14.95 on Cloud10Beauty (Ireland)

Do you have or want this brush?
Have you tried any of Sigma Procducts?
How do you find them & Sigma in general?

0 comments:

Post a Comment