OOTD Wishlist - Red Maxi or Min Skirt

You have no idea how much I want this outfit right now. I love the red & black mix, the long red skirt and the blingin' accessories. I think it would be perfect for any get together or party that might be happening over the next few weeks. I'm going to the boys work dinner/party at the weekend and I want to wear this! lol Finishing my Christmas shopping today and then having a big evening of Christmas songs, wrapping presents, sitting by the fire with a drink and decorating the tree...After I finish two assignments that are due tomorrow of course. 

What have you got planned for the day? Evening? Weekend?
And what clothing item are you lusting over? 

EDIT: Or should I wear something like below, they have a similar skirt in Awear


0 comments:

Post a Comment