Holliday Gift Guide 005 - Your Bestie & Boy

Hey dollies,

So still stuck for Christmas Gifts? Want an easy last minute guide to help you find the last bits and pieces? Well stay tuned to Miss E Blog this week!! First up, Your best friend, your girl friends, your boyfriend, male friends...

Play a Christmas song as you read :)

Holliday Gift Guide 005 - Your Bestie
When I think about what to get my girl friends, I really think firstly what kind of girl are they? Fashionable - Think scarfs, bags, accessories. Girly Girls - Think makeup, nail polish, beauty books, skincare. Gadget Savvy - Phone cases, computer accessories, headphones, camera accessories. I then think about the age. I wouldn't buy my 12 year old cousin the same thing I'd buy my 23 year old college friend. When buying for younger teens, remember although they are a lot "older" and "more mature" than we were at that age, they are still going through that awkward stage. Beauty books, perfume, body spray, skincare to suit teenage skin, notebooks, nail art would all suit really well.

Vouchers is something I adore getting, I find if I get money it ends up getting spent on bus fair, lunch...and I get nothing out of it. So I love when I get vouchers, it means I will actually receive something. My aunties tend to give me vouchers and they love being able to hear what I bought with it. Although some people don't like vouchers so it really depends on the person and make sure its from somewhere you know they will shop, or purchase a one4all voucher!

Any lads reading this? Have you left it this late to buy for your girlfriend? Think about her interests. Does she like photography? Crafts? Does she like beauty products? Jewelry and perfume are always great gifts, but make sure to pair it with a personal item, something that shows you care and that you know her. You can buy anyone jewelry.
Holliday Gift Guide 005 - Boy
Although us girls find boys ridiculously difficult to buy for, if you actually sit down and think about the boy, you'll tend to get hundreds of ideas. Think about what he likes? His interests and hobbies - boxing, running, football, music, gaming, etc. Or does he likes to read? If you're not sure what kind of books he's into, try getting the autobiography of his favourite celebrity or favourite person (a part from you of course). Does he love movies? After a few drinks, My boy & his mammy start asking each other movies questions; who was in this, who was in that, name the director... I never have a clue what they're on about, but movies or a book about film or the film industry would be a great gift. Likewise if he's into music, try beats headphones, or a book about music and the music industry. Does he want to do something in music? Does he like making his own music? Theres plenty of programs, equipment and gadgets to choose from.

I hope this helped some of you, I'll have more gift guides up soon :)
Happy Shopping! xox





0 comments:

Post a Comment