OOTN 020 - Pop of Pink

I have been obsessed with coloured clothing items over the last couple of months, mostly coloured blazers & jeans. For Ciara's birthday back in March, I wore this gorgeous pink blazer from H&M (Similar Here & Here), paired with a skull printed top and skirt. H&M has quickly become my favourite place to shop. Although Topshop & River Island will always be up there, the prices really put me off. H&M have lovely items and affordable prices, win win I say! Where is your fav place to buy clothes?

blazer pink hot how to wear outfit black skirt skulls top night club dressy coloured color
blazer pink hot how to wear outfit black skirt skulls top night club dressy coloured color
blazer pink hot how to wear outfit black skirt skulls top night club dressy coloured color
Tan - St Moriz | Outfit - H&M | Black Wedge Boots (seen below) - Primark

What I'm Up To...




Currently watching Ellen on AerTv, while uploading photos & blogging...my assignment work is in the background, which I will finish today, at some stage. This is the reason I love my big Mac screen, I can do so much at once! Everyone has been moaning about the rain, including myself. I'm ok with the weather today as I'm stuck inside, although I'd probably be more motivated if it was sunny. Check out my previous post about blue jeans.

What are you all up to? Happy Friday!!
Share some good news below :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment