OOTD Wishlist - Birthday

Hey everyone,
I'm down to my last 2-3 weeks of college with tons of work left. Everyones stressed and complaining, but I've actually felt better about all the work this week. I had 2 really productive days by staying home from college and feeling positive. I do have to keep reminding myself that I'm almost there and to keep going "just keep swimming, just keep swimming" lol. One thing that is motivating me is a holiday in May, a couple of days after my exam. My FIRST holiday since a couple of days away in 2008!! Most of my birthday money is going on that and a birthday present for the boyfriend, but I figure it's only fair if I set aside some birthday money to do some pre-holiday shopping. I've been having so much fun browsing (procrastinating) online and have a long list of things I would like.


Long Time Wants



Birthday Wishlist - 001



Topshop



Birthday Wishlist - Topshop



River Island



Birthday Wishlist - River Island



H&M


Birthday Wishlist - H&M


Thank you for 500 GFC Followers

Whats on you wishlist at the moment?

See my Birthday Week Post, regular posting will will resume very soon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment