OOTD Wishlist - Disco Pants

Thank you all so much for the response from my last post. The tweets, comments and especially the emails I have received have really helped me. I was so nervous about posting it but I am so glad I did, your response has given me hope and I am going to try and be positive.

So yesterday was my dads birthday, we went out for a nice little meal, just the 4 of us. April is always a really busy month for us, all of our birthdays are in April and this year 3 of us are celebrating "big" birthdays so very busy this year with different things planned. Anyways, here's what I would of loved to wear last night. A white crochet jumper with a black bralet and disco pants. I so need to get my hands on those! They just look amazing on everyone I've seen wear them and I live in leggings/jeggings so they are a must for me. I'm still looking for a red blazer & a pleated leather skirt, can't find them anywhere. Hopefully, I'll get a day off college work next week to go birthday shopping :)



OOTD Wishlist - Disco Pants


Today, I was supposed to see the boyfriend for the first time this week, but he got called into work. Boo. So I'm doing college assignments. At the moment, I'm coding for a flash game. It's not fun at all! I have way too much to do in the next week before birthday celebrations begin.

How are you all? Any plans for today?
 What do you think of Disco Pants?

0 comments:

Post a Comment