OOTD 047 - Silver & Blue



Blue Jeans - H&M | Silver Top - Primark | Necklace - Awear | Hair - BaByliss Wand*

Hello beautiful dolls,
I have such a back log of photos/blog posts to write up and publish, so I'm going to start with this outfit post.  I wore this at the start of April for my dad's birthday dinner. I've been really loving coloured jeans and I'm dying to get my hands on some more colours, any suggestions? I have blue, pink & red jeans and also mint green, yellow and baby blue shorts. I think I need a peachy pair.
What do you think? Any colours you love?




In other news, I'm just home from the Garda station. Passport is now ready to be sent off, so that the holiday can be booked. I was on the phone to the bf over midterm, crying because of college stress and he said "Ok, I'm booking a holiday for us and we're going away as soon as you finish your exam. So you need to go get your work done, you can do it...". That was the perfect motivation for me! It's really keeping me going. I haven't been away since a few days in Barcelona in 2008, dying to see the sun again. (BDW, anyone in Dublin looking about getting a passport for the summer, do it asap! They're running low on forms and expecting a delay in passports being issued.) 

Going out for dinner tonight for mama's birthday, not really looking forward to it. Feeling a little unwell and tired, plus I checked the menu and nothings really jumping out at me but anyways, I'm sure I'll find something. How are you all? Anything planned for tonight or the weekend? 

*Fancy winning a BaByliss Curling Wand? I used it for my hair in the above photos and love it, so easy to use and creates gorgeous curls/waves. Check out BaBylissUK on twitter and Retweet this tweet to enter. I am not affiliated with Babyliss, I just love them! Find out why here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment