Outfit | Wrap Me Up

H&M Bow Jumper Skirt Autumn Winter Outfit OOTD Fall Blogger Style Fashion

Bow Jumper & Skirt - H&M | Tights - Primark | Ball Ring - M&S

Oh my obsession with bows is growing, I love this jumper! It's so warm and cosy. I'm sorry the blog has been a bit quiet, have a lot going on at the moment. Spending some quality time with the boy as I've not seen him all week. I do have a blogging series over on Misse{Design} at the moment, all about SEO, Search Engines, Keywords and how to get the most traffic...basically a need to know for any blogger. You can check that out here, let me know if you have any questions or requests. I also have free social networking buttons over there if you're looking for new ones! Don't forget the clocks went back an hour last night, Hope you're having a nice weekend. Enjoy the extra day off xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment