Outfit | Lace & Studs

Studs New Look Primark Satchel Bag Ankle Boots Wetlook Leggings Disco Pant Dupes Cardigan Autumn Winter Fashion Outfit Blogger
Cardigan & Lace Top - H&M | Leggings & Bag - Primark | Boots - New Look Childrens

I feel I may have overdosed on "trends" in this outfit; Cardigan, check. Lace, check. Studs, check. Some sort of leggings similar to disco pants, check. Anyways, I love this cardigan. I hate feeling like I'm just wearing fifty shades of black, so I like that there's some white in there, I have a feeling I'm going to wear this a lot over the next few months! 

I've been feeling more positive about things lately, it's been a slow process since writing the A Letter to You post in April but I'm feeling a little bit more like myself. A lot of this is because of you guys, your comments, your tweets and especially the feedback I've been getting about Misse{Design}, the kind of thing I do over there is what I want to do as a career in a couple of years so hearing that you enjoy it and that I'm helping makes me believe in myself a little more than before. I love stumbling across a blog that are using some things I've made, or hearing that you used tutorial of mine to do something on your blog, so thank you. I'm planning another giveaway soon so make sure you follow here and Misse{Design} so you don't miss it.

How is your day going? What are you up to? 
Did you have a nice weekend?


0 comments:

Post a Comment