Friday Favourites 009

Friday Favourites Website Blogger MacBook Pro Apple


FIVE FAVOURITES

Fav Dessert - How to bake heart centred cupcakes, adorable!
Fav Thing - These got me through this week, feeling much better now.
Fav Website - Check out this site, to easily create your own music. 
Fav Purchase - Macbook has been used 24 hours a day all week for college, LOVE!
Fav Picture - How cute is this picture, so funny.

Barry M Nail Polish Paint Lust List Wants Blogger New Look Cardigan

LUST LIST


My Bed - I'm am so looking forward to my bed tonight. College has been crazy and I've been sick all week, so excited to sleep lol.

New Look Cardigan - Saw this for about €40, decided not to get it but then I couldn't stop thinking about it so went back to get it, it was then €12...but only available in large which was far too big for me. It was so comfortable and warm.

Barry M Berry Ice Cream & Hologram Hexograms - Such pretty colours, I need!!

Happy Friday

What are you lusting after right now?
What little things did you appreciate this week?

What was your favourite meal when you were a kid?
What was your favourite day this week & why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment