Benefit Christmas Sets & Exclusive "Fine One One" Blush

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Benefit Christmas Sets Holiday 2012 Makeup Beauty


I talked about the Benefit Blogger Christmas Event that I attended on Wednesday in my last blog post. They have so many fab Christmas sets out this year jam packed with all their best sellers. Some of my favourites are Fast Train to FabulousSexy Little StowawaysLet There Be BrightHigh Flying Glosses and Perk Up and Away. I already have Sexy Little Stowaways and Let There Be Bright down on my Christmas Wish List. They really have loads to choose from and something that suits everyone. Check out Benefits website for even more gifts. What do you have your eye on for Christmas?

Sneak Peek - Fine One One Blush "You have the right to get gorgeous"

Fine One One Benefit New Exclusive January Releases 2013 Makeup Beauty Cream Blush
(Lighting was really bad sorry! Image from @PinkGlitter10)

A brand new cream blush called "Fine One One" from Benefit is hitting shelves January 2013 so unfortunately we have to wait to get our hands on this beauty. It's a lot different to Benefits Boxed Blushers & Bronzers, this is a cream blush with three shades in one; Warm Pink Blush, Coral Blush and a Highlighter. It has the cutest push up stick packaging so it's really easy to apply. Mark suggested rolling it onto your cheeks so that it kind of blends together while applying product which is great. Mark demoed the product on my chipmunk cheeks, I tend to stay away from blushes but this was just gorgeous. The three colours blend together so nicely and is buildable. It's also very diverse, Mark not only used it on my cheeks, but on my lips and used the highlighter on my brow bone and cupids bow. I have a feeling this is going to fly of the shelves so make sure you're first to get it come January! What do we think? Will you be saving some sale money and buying this?



0 comments:

Post a Comment