Share Sunday 070



Haven't posted an update since November 25th and since then quite a lot has happened. Firstly, the Irish Bloggers/Vloggers meet up last weekend which was amazing. Sarah planned such a lovely day and it was so nice to properly chat to everyone over some food and cocktails. Cannot wait for the next one already! The boy has got a new job which he is much happier with, very proud of him. So while he's been doing 40+ hours a week, I've been kept really busy with college and the Christmas Countdown. Uploading a gift guide or design post every single day from Nov 25 until Dec 25th is hard work on top of 6 modules, with 100% CA in 4 of them and 50% CA in the other 2...meaning that December equals Deadline month!

The last week has been utterly exciting, getting work finished and feeling a little more like Christmas is on the way. My week was made when I heard back from an interview I went to on Tuesday about an Internship. As part of college for the next semester we have to take on a work placement for 12weeks and I am delighted that I managed to get my first choice. The experience sounds amazing and I cannot wait to start!! But first I've to finish and pass this semester, I have two assignments left and then its time to enjoy Christmas before studying for exams in January. I've really grown since September, I can see myself becoming more determined and motivated and hopefully all the work I'm putting in will pay off next year. I had a lovely relaxing weekend with the boy celebrating both of us moving forward. How was your weekend? I haven't even started buying Christmas presents yet so NEED to get that done during the week. How are you getting on with the Christmas list? Do you still have presents to buy or have you got them wrapped up and ready? Hope you're all well xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment