Christmas Countdown | Dear Santa

Christmas Holiday Wish List 2012 Urban Decay Naked Topshop Benefit Nails Inc Liz Earle

So after all the gift guide posts I've been doing, I thought it was time that I did a Santa wish list. I'm definitely getting old because this took me forever to compile! There's nothing that I really really want for Christmas other than some time all to myself. I have been a huge ball of stress since September, struggling through migraines and deadlines, so I'm looking forward to some time off to recharge! Of course, being a woman, it was easy to pick a couple of things that I wouldn't mind being in my stocking this year.

I'm in desperate need of a new pair of glasses. I've had mine since 2008 and am so embarrassed whenever I have to pull them out of my bag. They are slightly bent and totally lobsided so a new pair would be fantastic. I fell in love with this Prada pair or these Ray Bans from SmartBuyGlasses after doing a holiday gift guide with them. I would also like to try some Liz Earle skincare, I've picked the Skincare Essentials Gift which includes their famous Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, Instant Boost Skin Tonic, Skin Repair Moisturiser and 2 muslin cloths. I will have a Liz Earle gift guide up on Wednesday so make sure to check that out. Another beauty product is Benefits Sexy Little Stowaways, its a perfect selection of Benefits best sellers and I'd love to try some Topshop makeup too. After seeing Nails Inc 3D Glitter on Lisa's lovely blog, it's now on my wish list. They look incredible! While on beauty, I need a new foundation. Something with good coverage but something that doesn't cake, what do you recommend?

The nerd is me wants a Graphic Tablet and the Geek tshirt from Topshop, also loving these booties from Glamorous! I'm hoping for something in a little blue bag from the boy. Its now kind of a tradition for each celebration we have together that he gets me a Swarovski charm that has something to do with us. It's a bracelet of memories that I wear every single day and I love it so much. So basically, gift cards would be a perfect gift for me this year, come January I bet there'll be loads that I want! Always the way isn't it, when you have money there's nothing you want and when you're broke you want everything lol.


Whats on your wishlist? 
If you've done a wishlist post or gift guides, leave your link below and give me some ideas.

See my Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar, just hover over the date to reveal whats new. Something added everyday with loads of Christmas goodies, gift guides and design freebies such as desktop backgrounds and social media buttons.

Ordering Gifts?

Benefit Last day to order for standard shipping is the 17th of Dec or the 19th for express delivery. Free automatic shipping when you spend over $40. Get a free ChaCha Tint when you enter CHACHAFREE at the checkout until the end of December. Free Goodtime Gals when you spend over £50 using code GOODTIME. Free LeeLee Gets Flirty when you spend over £100 using code FLIRTY. Only available here, Goodtime Gals & LeeLee Gets Flirty only valid until midnight Dec 17th. Cloud 10 Beauty Free Christmas shipping to Ireland & the UK. Boots Buy two gifts and get cheapest free this Christmas across a huge range of brands including Soap&Glory!


0 comments:

Post a Comment