Outfit | Lazy Bones

Fashion Style Outfit OOTD OOTN What I wore WIW fbloggers blog bloggers wine jacket skirt burgundy christmas
Burgundy Zip Jacket & Black Skirt - H&M | Super Cosy Microfibre Tights - Primark | Studded Tshirt - Forever 21

After a lazy few days of eating, sleeping and drinking I am so ready to get back to being productive. I spent Christmas (pretty hungover) with my family, we did Christmas very different this year which was odd, it was laid back and relaxed which was nice but didn't feel like Christmas. I then spent Christmas evening in the bf's nanas with his family. On Stephens (/boxing) day we went visiting some relations. I then got all tucked up and cosy and caught up on Christmas vlogs and Youtube videos which was really nice. I love seeing what people got at Christmas, it gives me idea's for what to buy myself in the sales! Has anyone got anything nice in the sales yet? I'm planning to go have a look tomorrow and pick up some last minute things for the bf since we're having our Christmas day on Saturday. What's everyones plan for NYE? Hope you all had a lovely couple of days off and I hope you all got spoilt rotten! Let me know what Santa got ya below or leave a link if you did a Christmas/Sale haul. By the way, the Peaches Boutique giveaway got extended until Dec 31st so make sure to enter here xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment