Friday Favourites 012 | Blogger Edition

Friday Favourites Bloggers Blog Irish UK Beauty Fashion Lifestyle
Friday Favourites Bloggers Blog Irish UK Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Missy Never a Dull Moment | Orla Makeup over Mind | Kate The Humble Sweetheart | Makeup Monster | Terri For the Love of All Things Girly | Bex I Always Believe In Futures | Laura All Made Up | Sarah Adoreabubbles | Liz Aspirations of Glam | Bex Bexceptional | Debs Bang on Style | Rebecca 3 R's Raves Reviews Rambles | Karen Liverpool Lashes

A list of some truly beautiful and kind bloggers that I am so happy to know. It was so difficult to pick as they're are so many amazing bloggers out there but these ladies are the ones who have supported me when things got rough or were there for a nice chat, they've supported my blog in some way or another and made me feel a little better about myself in 2012. For all those reasons, I think you should follow them if you're not already, you won't regret it, they are all sweethearts. I've been lucky enough to meet a couple of you and hopefully, some day (soon!) I'll have a chance to meet the rest of you.

Also want to say a huge thank you to everyone else for their love and support in 2012, especially over the last few months. I appreciate it more than you know and you're kind words have really helped me through an awful lot lately. Sending lots of love and well wishes, hope you all have a fabulous Christmas xo

Feel free to leave your blog links below


...so I have some things to read over Christmas while eating my weight in yummy food! Don't forget to enter my giveaway here and keep an eye on the Advent Calendar for more!



0 comments:

Post a Comment