Comparing yourself to a celebrity?

If I had to list the top five things about my body that I don't like, I'd have to say my chubby cheeks, stomach, boobs, upper arms & feet.

3 out of 5 of those are to do with my upper body. My stomach has potential to be my favourite part, I quite like the shape, the curvy "love handles" but it's the kangaroo pouch or my Malibu Belly as I call it, around my belly button that I don't like. It's not a lot but it makes me feel a lot bigger.

I wasn't blessed in the boob area at all, I totally agree with LC @lizabellys in this post when she said that being trim and having a slender upper body makes her feel better about her "flat-chestedness", I have noticed in the past that when I see results from working out, I do like that area a little more.

I never had a problem with my upper arms, but recently I have dry patches on the upper parts of my arms and because of this, I see my arms differently. I also don't like the fatty part between my arm/armpit area and my body/boob...you know that part thats really noticeable in strapless things.

I'm not really one for comparing myself to celebrities because I know that they have a team of people helping them, feeding them, training them and "fixing" them, I also know how much they are airbrushed! But when you actually look at measurements & size, you realise that they're a lot more like the rest of us.

What don't you like? Let me see if I can change your mind...


Celebrity body measurements megan fox cameron diaz eva mendes bodies


Megan Fox

At age 22, height 5ft 6in 5ft 4in.

Size: 8 | Bust: 34C | Weight: 8st 4lbs

Cameron Diaz

At age 36, height 5ft 8 & a half in.

Size: 10 | Bust: 34B | Weight: 8st 8lbs

Eva Mendes

At age 34, height 5ft 6in.

Size: 8 | Bust: 32B | Weight: 7st 12lbs

celeb celebrity body image measurements size scarlett johansson charlize theron heidi klum


Scarlett Johansson

At age 24, height 5ft 4in.

Size: 10-12 | Bust: 34C | Weight: 8st 11lbs |

Charlize Theron

At age 34, height: 5ft 9 & a half in.

Size: 8 | Bust: 36B | Weight: 9st 7lbs

Heidi Klum


At age 35, height 5ft 9 & a half in.

Size: 8 | Bust: 34B | Weight: 8st 7lbs

</span>Body Bodies Celeb Celebrity measurements size jessica alba kelly brook perfect jennifer aniston<span class= Salma Hayek

At age 42, height 5ft 2in.

Size: 10 | Bust: 36C | Weight: 8st 3lbs

Nadine Coyle

At age 23, height: 5ft 6in.

Size: 6-8 | Bust: 32B | Weight: 7st 9lbs

Liv Tyler

At age 31, height 5ft 10in.

Size: 12 | Bust: 34C | Weight: 11st

Body Bodies Celeb Celebrity measurements size kate winslet beyonce knowles miranda kerr Jessica Alba

At age 28, height: 5ft 6in.

Size: 8 | Bust: 34B | Weight: 9st | Measurements: 34-24-34

Kelly Brook

At age 29, height 5ft 8in.

Size: 12 | Bust: 34E | Weight: 8st 5lbs | Measurements: 34-24-34

Jennifer Aniston

At age 40, height: 5ft 4in.

Size: 6-8 | Bust: 34B | Weight: 8st

female celeb celebrity body bodies hot how to

Kate Winslet

At age 30, height: 5ft 6in.

Size: 8 (top) & 10 (bottom) | Bust: 34C | Weight: 9st 4lbs

Beyonce Knowles

At age 27, height 5ft 6in.

Size: 10-12 | Bust: 36C | Weight: 10st

Miranda Kerr

At age 24, height 5ft 9in.

Size: 8 | Bust: 34B | Weight: 7st 8lbs

female celeb celebrity body bodies kim kardashian weight size dress gisele bundchen ashley tisdale taylor swift demi lovato vanessa hudgens angelina jolie lauren conrad

Gisele Bundchen

Height 5ft 11in | Weight: 8st 9lbs | Measurements: 35B-23-35.5


Taylor Swift


Height 5ft 10in. Measurements: 32B-23-35

Kate Upton

Measurements: 33D-25-36

Kim Kardashian


Height: 5ft 2in. Measurements: 38C-26-39

Demi Lovato


Height: 5ft 2in. Measurements: 34C-22-34

Vanessa Hudgens


Height: 5ft 3in. Measurements: 34B-24-34

Ashley Tisdale


Height: 5ft 3in. Measurements: 34A-24-36

Angelina Jolie


Height: 5ft 8in. Measurements: 36C-27-36

Ciara

Height: 5ft 9in. | Measurements: 34B-25-36


Blake Lively


Height: 5ft 8in. Measurements: 34B-25-35

Jessica Stroup


Height: 5ft 7in. Measurements: 30-22-31

Lauren Conrad


Height: 5ft 6in. Measurements: 32B-26-36

Shakira


Height: 5ft 2in. Measurements: 32B-24-37



How many are about the same as you???

I couldn't believe how similar my measurements are compared to so many of these! It kind of helped me realise that I don't need to lose anything, I just need to tone up and I should began to like the parts I don't. It's funny that I think they all look amazing and yet some are almost the exact same as I am! The difference is confidence. So, how do you feel now? Are you similar to any of the above?


Images taken from Google, Edited by me. Info was researched but may not be 100% correct.

0 comments:

Post a Comment