OOTD Wishlist - Summer Lovin'

OOTD Wishlist - Summer Lovin' - Coral

Been loving orange lately. Burnt orange, bright orange, coral, tangerine...it really doesn't matter! This obsession is a little strange, mama's all time favourite colour for as long as I can remember has been orange and it's finally rubbed off on me.
Summer lovin', had me a blast
Summer lovin', happened so fast
Met a girl crazy for me
Met a boy cute as can be 
Bedroom clear out is in full swing, out with the old and in with a clean, organised and as minimal/spacious as possible new space! Heading to Ikea at the weekend to pick up my new desk, excited is an understatement, sadly. Been having plenty of reminiscing moments while cleaning, been spamming posting my memories on Instagram - Follow me by searching misseblog or check out the feed on Facebook.


Thanks for dropping by, hope you're all having a lovely day!

Any weekend plans? What's your favourite childhood memory?

0 comments:

Post a Comment