Share Sunday 073 | Goodbye Summer, Hello September

Ahh! Back to college tomorrow, the summer has really flown by and it's been a great one. I'm still dreaming about being back in sunny spain, especially today since the weather is so bad! I've hardly had a chance to breathe this week with driving lessons, design work, working out and making sure to see everyone for one last Summer shindig before we all go back to our busy schedules. I've been to five parties since Monday, my kidneys have well and truly given up and I am so excited to snuggle up in bed tonight, be boring and watch the x-factor. We went to a TGI Fridays staff night on Wednesday, which was a BYOB (bring your own beer) night in the Hard Rock Cafe - always fun. We then visited a friend who moved away for college, got on the wrong train home and ended up somewhere else haha. I still really need to stock up on Autumn/Winter clothes. My wardrobe at the moment will not survive the wind and rain. Is anywhere doing really nice stuff at the moment? It's been a pretty good week, hopefully college won't be too hectic right away and we can ease back into it.  I am not looking forward to early mornings again. How has your week been?

This week on xomisse:
How to fix blog posts not showing in Blogger Dashboard Reading List
Essential design tips to attract blog readers
Find your inner designer with Studio Design
Backup or restore your entire blog including posts, design and images

0 comments:

Post a Comment