Review - Babyliss Beliss 2000



My very first video on YouTube was about this product by Babyliss. Since then I've posted numerous times about how much I love it and how much time it has saved me. It is very safe to say that the Babyliss Beliss 2000 Hair Dryer is my all time favourite product. Some people even commented saying that they went out and bought it because of what I said and they love it too. Sadly, on Sunday night while I was drying my hair, it broke. Exploded mid-drying. I am so gutted, this particular hair dryer has been discontinued and I have been online and in shops since looking for another, I've also been searching for something similar or a hair dryer that I could fit the above attachment onto but haven't managed to find anything yet.

Why is it so great?

It more than halved the time it took me to do my hair. I would wash my frizzy curly hair, let it hair dry until it was 80% dry and then section my hair and use the fabulous attachment to dry my hair and take the curl out so that my GHD could straighten it fully. The attachment has a comb, 2 rows of straightening plates and in the middle has a dryer, when your hair passes through it dries and straightens. I honestly have no idea how I am going to straighten my hair now. The way I used before this hair dryer literally took all day and the end result was huge, puffy, frizzy hair.


I know I know, big deal. My hair dryer broke, get over it. But the fact that I can't straighten my hair means that I have to leave it curly. I have been leaving it naturally curly over the last 6 months but every so often I just need to have it straightened!! I hate wearing curly hair out as it makes me look 12 and I look young enough as it is, my confidence is lessoned with curly hair and trust me, half of hardly any is very very little.

If anyone knows of anything similar to this,
please please please let me know!

Update


Read about the BaByliss Big Hair Styler.

0 comments:

Post a Comment